Reactions:

DBW.net

Post by hairyone »

Crass to compare here to there:
Last chance to see & experience.

Site is gone for good apparently.
Nobody gloats in the/any failure.

www.dirtbikeworld.net
Last edited by hairyone on Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hairyone
Reactions:

Re: DBW.net

Post by hairyone »

Here us-progress & progressive.
I'll respect & bow-to powers-be.
I'll push my limits: Dirt-riders do.
hairyone
Reactions:

Post by hairyone »

Clutchburner
Reactions:

Post by Clutchburner »

Such a shame, For me it was such a wealth of information on dirt bikes and knowledgeable folk all in one place. And a great place to ask a question if you were prepared to weather some of the not so polite answers. I liked reading about using canola oil for air filter oil and the high level scientific tests performed with a vacuum cleaner and filter media and the pictures of fish n chips in someone’s air box post ride when using it .. I never attended a dbw ride as I started riding later . The 200 odd page long ktm jetting thread was so detailed and so good and all fell back necj 162_168 and a 38 pilot and you were set for life …. Details of the Suzuki ne series needles was world class. Many Dirtriderz members were dbw members as well so I have ridden with many and still do to this day, Was always fun stumbling upon a ride report mid week from fifteen-twenty years ago and reading about a mister-meaner someone had done and raising it at a ride the following weekend. . I am saddened and upset as it’s such great loss to our dirt bike community in Australia . Too most active members , it was a community of like minded souls getting together to revel in their love of all things dirtbike and the great outdoors just as Dirtriderz was for me where friendships were forged and good times abound… Hopefully one can still access the data through googles way back machine.. I feel like Darryl Kerrigan , it’s bloody well not right , it should be protected like a stupid effing endangered species plant in Anglesea heath . It should be in the constitution losses like these just shouldnt occur.
splints
Reactions:

Post by splints »

just tried to logon.... VALE ...dirtbikeworld.net... well played to "youse lot" (H1) who battled hard and to spac and craigy who tipped their hard earned into it for a YEAR OR 2....pity a plan B never got up..... anyway...dirtbike community...please support "dirtbiketalk.au" ... its our last chance before we head to facebook.shit.idaho to organise rides with the cowboys who have KFI about how to organise rides and do the right thing....well I won't do that.... it will be putting up with cruisers "you will be right"...."I will look after you" :lol: I will continue to post rides in dirtbiketalk.au...but to be honest haven't posted in DBW for yonks