2t4me does neerim with a wealth of stories of tasmania

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
Bonez
Reactions:

2t4me does neerim with a wealth of stories of tasmania

Post by Bonez »

Four of us braved the cold at neerim with snow forecast to 700 metres and with a dumping of rain made the conditions very tricky, with pace so full on no time for happy snaps sorry.
Damn wish I had a gopro on while riding behind 2t4me while in sweetwater area watching him launched over a log with so much air it was so unreal with limited room to land it was awesome to witness 😯.
The choise of track was perfect and with a very technical track beside the river was hard with only dustin the only one to get up unassisted the rest of us needed a helping hand 😔.
Thanks for posting the ride had a awesome days ride until next cheers.
2t4me
Reactions:

Re: 2t4me does neerim with a wealth of stories of tasmania

Post by 2t4me »

Certainly was an interesting day!

We had dark gloomy grey skies and beautiful clear blue skies... Several instances of each even!.... And other shit in between! Lots of drizzly rain and a couple heavy patches thrown in - no hail or snow though so gotta be happy with that!

My freckle is still tightly clenched from the log launch Sean (Bones) mentioned above! Whilst his description makes it sound like an intended awesome move, it was, in reality a major phuck up!! Poor visibility, a late realisation that it was an awesome little opportunity to jump a log... And a complete and utter accidental case of whiskey throttle!!! (But let's go with Sean's description instead!!)

The ride was a cracker and we had a some great pace going- Sean was right on my tail every time I got a chance to check - kept it interesting!

Can't wait till next time!
Little John
Reactions:

Post by Little John »

What a day. It was pouring with rain the nigh the night before and it was pouring with rain as I drove out to the meeting spot. The gods must have been smiling on us as Neerim seemed to be in this little patch of clear sky, surrounded by rain clouds on all side. Met up with Bones and RubberToe and was not long before 2T showed up. I think it would be accurate to say, this was as wet as it gets. We got suited up, in the dry, and then headed out into 2Ts usual mix of tight technical trails with plenty of obstacles to keep your attention focused. 2T and Bones were in a league of their own for most of the ride and RobberToe and I were having some great fun just a little way behind. Overall, I thought we all moved along at a fairly brisk pace. There were times when I was trying to keep up with RobberToe that I was pretty much on the verge of out of control the whole way, slipping and sliding everywhere……..and loving it. At one point I came around a corner to find @T black side up with his bike on top of him. Didn’t see the incident but we all had a full debrief of what had happened. There was so much water on the ground but the only rain we got was a brief shower around lunch time. Plenty of moments and lots of “Whoops” and “Yippiees” and A LOT of mud. I think half the forest is now in my driveway after I washed the bike.
Thanks 2T for organising this one, despite some foreboding weather, this was a blood great ride with a great bunch of guys. Cant wait to do it again.
Bonez
Reactions:

Post by Bonez »

And like to add!,if you are on one of 2t4me rides and he is talking about what trail he has up next ( if it has a evil laugh attached to it) you'll know that your heading for something difficult. 😒
Rubber Toe
Reactions:

Post by Rubber Toe »

Great Ride Dustin! The four Amigos flowed really well. I lost my confidence climbing out of the river track, Thanks boys for the hand! A few gummby moments from me but generally rode well. Conditions were spot on! I think we managed to cover around 60kays. Thank again for organizing this one Dustin, i drove home feeling content and happy in my achievements.