Cobaw and a lovely Charcuterie

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
Dann
Reactions:

Re: Cobaw and a lovely Charcuterie

Post by Dann »

What a fantastic day out on the trail!
We had a beautiful combination of good weather, no dust and a great crew. A nice selection of tracks throughout the day providing enough fun and challenges to keep everyone happy while maintaining a good flow and no real holdups.
There was definitely a great social aspect to this ride with all of us collectively enjoying the forest on our dirtbikes in damn near perfect conditions. We really couldn't have asked for anything more.
Bit of a mix up of different bikes too from 350 to 450 4 strokes and just about every capacity of euro 2 strokes available. All tackling the same tracks equally as well as each other proving it doesn't really matter what you ride. I have a bit of an appetite for a small bore 2 stroke brewing, was itching to ask Jono for a spin on that 150...but I can't afford another bike atm so better off I don't start frothing for one.
Awesome day Riles, thank you for organising it, thanks to JD for sweeping all day and thanks to everyone for making the day what it was.
Was nice to ride and have a chat with Chris after his Romaniacs experience as well. Some good stories in there, very well done mate!
Ghost Rider
Reactions:

Re: Cobaw and a lovely Charcuterie

Post by Ghost Rider »

Had an absolute blast on this ride ,great choice of tracks Riles and it was so good catching up with you all.
Cobaw is so much fun ,plenty of different lines to choose and a great opportunity to work on various skill improvement
Successfully drenched Fab with a puddle , he gave back a little sandy roost which I returned with a serve of rut mud, a few corners later karma got me JD and Fab got the last laugh.
A few little races with Matt and Toys is always fun followed with our traditional post ride feast
Great to be back