Petes Neerim

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
Cruiser
Reactions:

Petes Neerim

Post by Cruiser »

Yesterday at Neerim was a hoot.
Lots of trees down. Made for a bit of fun working out trks to maneuver around them.
Some were all over the ride.
Others. The ride was all over them. Lol.🤦‍♂️
20241013_131007.jpg
20241013_131003.jpg
Rubber Toe
Reactions:

Re: Petes Neerim

Post by Rubber Toe »

Yes it was a great ride, the first half of the day there were a lot of trees down, a few bog holes to navigate. Ipulled the pin towards the end due to feeling overheated. A big shout out to Tyler who rode from Berwick on his CRF 300, never complained once and was a gun on the tracks! A big thanks to Pete for putting on this ride
Bonez
Reactions:

Post by Bonez »

Yep thanks Rob for the mud mask stinky mud in the face it's not the first I have copped a face full, pete got me a beauty a while back, oh well all part of the fun I guess.
I was amazed when Rob's mate rocked up on a big 150 kilo crf 300 rally bike with road trail tyres on it, lucky the tracks were fairly dry conditions but he was a good rider doing double blips over the logs.
As always pete had a great choice of track that kept us on our toes, I guess people were getting tired towards the later part of the ride with a couple pulling out early.
Thanks to all the sweeps including me that swept during the day, got to see the big bike miss a few corners at times.
Thanks Pete for leading and to all that came on the ride to make it a good days ride and got home to watch the last hour of bathurst.
Cheers until next time 🍻
Big Pete
Reactions:

Post by Big Pete »

Our first up tracks were rather littered with fallen trees and branches, more so than I had anticipated! This meant extra expenditure of both energy and time, but to everyone's credit they took it all in their stride and made for an enjoyable day out. I ended up doing a limited number of tracks as we started to head back towards the cars as time was getting on, plus I had drunk all my 3 litres of water and started experiencing some cramps...usually a sign that I've had enough. I too was very impressed with Tyler's efforts on the 300 adventure bike! When I first saw this bike arrive at the start I thought...Hmmm, the Dakar isn't for another few months an he hasn't followed his road maps very well.....this is Neerim!! But as they say, don't judge a book by it's cover, or in this case, the rider by his adventure jacket!! Another good effort that didn't go unnoticed was from Andy M, well done for getting the majority of the ride done although looking a little cooked towards the end...he wasn't on his own there! Thanks to everyone for turning up and for those that shared sweep duties throughout the ride. A great group of riders that made for a fun day. Until the next ride....cheers, Pete.
Andy M
Reactions:

Post by Andy M »

Thanks again Pete, and the rest of the crew.
It was a cracker. I thought discretion was the better part of valour at the end there, I was happy with how i'd ridden through the day but it was begining to fall apart on those last couple of tracks!
Thanks to the various sweeps through the day. Much apreciated as always.

What an effort on the CRF rally, he must be an absolute gun on a smaller bike.

Looking forward to the next one!