Grand Final Ride 2024 LVL 3

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
Adrian Adrian
Reactions:

Re: Grand Final Ride 2024 LVL 3

Post by Adrian Adrian »

Thanks everyone, especially Dann and Eric and sweeps (and anyone else who lifted my bike for me! 😬).

Was great to be able to see the pros and get a sense of the tracks. I really appreciated being able to join in, even though it slowed you down a bit.

Some sketchy descents and I got to experience my first OTB at one point when I got a bit careless. Woops. Luckily no bike or body damage other than headlight plastic and ego.

It got a bit silly for me on a long-ish climb, dropping it all over the place. A bit frustrating because the fact I could get going again shows it was pretty do-able. But that's easy to say now!

Loved the rest of the sections until lunch.
Many thanks to Dusty for leading us home via some of the great stuff he led a few weeks ago.
Cheers
MrNoodle
Reactions:

Post by MrNoodle »

Great reports everyone. Really makes me want to be there with you all, especially the night time shenanigans!
Living and loving life
mOtOcHiCk
Reactions:

Post by mOtOcHiCk »

Sounds like a great ride was had!

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

2t4me
Reactions:

Post by 2t4me »

MrNoodle wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:17 pm Great reports everyone. Really makes me want to be there with you all, especially the night time shenanigans!
You would have loved the night time antics mate!

And you got a good round of laughter when we’re were reliving you putting coals under Cluffie’s chair!!