Cobaw June 9th

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
Dion300
Reactions:

Cobaw June 9th

Post by Dion300 »

First time out at Cobaw for me and my first group ride.

Can’t thank all you guys enough for a good day, or half day on the bike. The arms have just eased off and allowed me to post this (haha, joking, sort of 😂)

Conditions were perfect and was a nice mix of flowy singles and arm pump paradise in the first half of the ride that I was on. I hope Hoff’s arm pump hill was a good one for you boys after I headed back to the cars!

Thanks to Riles for leading and pushing me through half an hour at a time for 3 hours.

Looking forward to the next ride (or half of one). I’ve now got about an hour and a half of footage to go through and will post up some good bits during the week
Ando300
Reactions:

Re: Cobaw June 9th

Post by Ando300 »

Nice to meet you Dion. Ease off on the death grip you could tackle anything :). Great day out today with a nice flowing group. Expertly lead by some old bugger. Twas a good one
Dion300
Reactions:

Post by Dion300 »

That was the frustrating part, felt like I was riding well and was hitting most things pretty well, arms got the better of me in the end
riles
Reactions:

Post by riles »

Good stuff Dion. I’m glad you could join us. It was very good day to be at Cobaw - with a capable and friendly group, lots of banter and laughs.
Attachments
IMG_2378.jpeg
IMG_2379.jpeg
IMG_2380.jpeg
IMG_2382.jpeg
IMG_2383.jpeg
IMG_2384.jpeg
IMG_2385.jpeg
Ando300
Reactions:

Post by Ando300 »

I must say our South African contingent were tops for entertainment today. They were either pushing each other off their bikes, “killing hills”
or having suspicious little lie downs all day.

All with a never say day attitude, admirable skills and a big smile
hoff300
Reactions:

Post by hoff300 »

Thanks, Riles for a fun day out, and Chis for sweeping. Had a fun day out today, with just a little bit of banter. Dion you rode well today, just chill you will be fine.
Dion300
Reactions:

Post by Dion300 »

hoff300 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:52 pm Thanks, Riles for a fun day out, and Chis for sweeping. Had a fun day out today, with just a little bit of banter. Dion you rode well today, just chill you will be fine.
Thanks mate, thanks for the laughs today also 😂
Dope
Reactions:

Post by Dope »

Had tons of fun, absolute blast all day long, glad that Dion stuck around longer than he actually wanted to, just needed to get through the first half hour of arm pump

I am gonna start wearing a camera, so hopefully I have some video evidence of my inner Jarvis, will just need to take care to remove those not so Jarvis moments
2022 Yamaha WR450F, 2009 Sherco ST250
RihanMeij
Reactions:

Post by RihanMeij »

Dope as it turns out I have a camera at home, we can strap it on.

It was an awesome day out, thanks to everybody! Riles the unplanned bits were the best parts