25th Anniversary Ride Tallarook

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
Tripitaka
Reactions:

Re: 25th Anniversary Ride Tallarook

Post by Tripitaka »

I had a brilliant time. 👏 loved it all. Best first date ever. Love my new beta. Loved the tracks.

Tracy mark, splints... thank you!!

Matty was a bit worn out Saturday night. Perfectly sleepy from solid effort riding and he loved it too. Thanks riles.
eagle
Reactions:

Post by eagle »

Thanks to Tracey for organising this ride, caught up with some people i haven't been on rides with for a LONG time, met some new people also. Had a great weekend camping & had some thought provoking conversations with the Dagger brothers, thanks to Yates for putting on the sort of ride i needed to get me back into the swing of things :)
Can't wait to go on next years ride, i should have a LOT more riding under my belt by then, until next year, safe riding for everyone : ) !!
mOtOcHiCk
Reactions:

Post by mOtOcHiCk »

Thank you Tracey & Mark for a load of organization!

Thanks to Bear for the ride he lead and all his work, Harry & Stinky for sweeping/making an epic fire plus every one else that helped with being a lead, sweeping/jumping in to help on many things, Chelsea for the merch arrangements etc etc

A great success Image ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Last edited by mOtOcHiCk on Wed May 15, 2024 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mOtOcHiCk
Reactions:

Post by mOtOcHiCk »

.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

MrNoodle
Reactions:

Post by MrNoodle »

I was trying to get there Friday night but it wouldn't have been till late and setting up a swag in the rain wasn't tempting so Saturday morning it was. Reaching the carpark was a great sight to see, vehicles everywhere!

A few g'days here and there while getting ready and the level 3 ride left (without a couple of riders but they caught up quickly). We gathered around and seperated into our riding groups then off on the trails. I was in the big group chasing Bear around the tracks. I've only been on the bike twice in a year since I broke my arm so still taking it easy but enjoying it thoroughly. My arm still is painful when the terrain gets a little tougher so a while off of hitting the hard stuff consistantly but hopefully back on the right track.

It was great riding with so many people that I haven't before or only once or twice and lots of banter at the stops and corners. The ride flowed very well so Bear had to step it up a bit and we were still flowing through the trails with minimal assistance. We bumped into a few of the other groups throughout the day and had a catchup at the top of a climb for more banter.

Big cheers to the Dagger lads who were keeping a tight ship up the stern and Bear led us through the grerat beyond. Great work Tracey on the organisation of the day and to all the lead and sweep riders on the various rides. Also cheers to Riles for his camping special golden syrup pudding with cream! Hopefully his new apprentice Dan can repeat the process at the next campout. Great to see Tammy and Peter out there representing Cluffie as his plan was to do the ride with Peter.
Attachments
20240511_103842.jpg
20240511_090848.jpg
Last edited by MrNoodle on Wed May 15, 2024 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Living and loving life
MrNoodle
Reactions:

Post by MrNoodle »

Photos
Attachments
20240511_131117.jpg
20240511_103752.jpg
Living and loving life
MrNoodle
Reactions:

Post by MrNoodle »

More
Attachments
20240511_121216.jpg
20240511_233604.jpg
20240511_200322.jpg
Living and loving life
JD_CRF
Reactions:

Post by JD_CRF »

I really wanted to go to this event, and from what I'm reading it was epic so sorry I didn't.

Had my Dad's birthday on the Saturday and of course Mother's day Sunday and the rest of my family could only make Saturday = JD didn't make it to Tallarook.

Hopefully there's a DBW 26th anniversary ride in about a year's time.
Disco
Reactions:

Post by Disco »

Well done to tracey and all the ride leaders. Great to see the pics and an awesome turnout.

I injured my neck midweek and couldn't have ridden rocks :roll: :cry: :?