25th Anniversary Ride Tallarook

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
Walkahz
Site Admin
Reactions:

25th Anniversary Ride Tallarook

Post by Walkahz »

Kicking off a Ride Report as one hasn't been started yet.
I was only there for the Saturday ride and couldn't camp but was great fun regardless.
I was a little worried about the amount of rain we had over the previous 2 days and was reconsidering my commitment to Bears 2.5 ride due to my lack of seat time of late.
No need to worry Conditions were PRIME! No a spec of dust and especially later in the day just the right amount of moisture.
Traction was great for the most part with only a few red clay sections proving a little tricky.

Wet angled logs were my nemesis as per usual and caused me a few small tumbles.

Great mix of riders on the 2.5 ride and apart from a couple of early drop outs the group was well matched and flowed well with no major stoppages.

No photos from me as I was having too much fun!

Thanks to Tracy for organizing and Bear and other ride leaders for making sure all levels were catered for.
Bikes:
Beta 300RR
Many Vintage Yamaha's
Baz
Reactions:

Re: 25th Anniversary Ride Tallarook

Post by Baz »

20240511_125440.jpg
Had an awesome time on Bears ride everyone had smiles and the conditions were great.
20240511_125256.jpg
20240511_122032.jpg
Harry decided to test out the physics behind the need of the internal combustion engine requiring a fuel source, by forgetting to fill up. In which whilst quenching his thirst with BP premium when attempting to siphon from someone's bike, the banter began to be thrown around. For everyone that requested the name and shame 👍
Thanks again to the best bunch of humans on the planet mx riders.
splints
Reactions:

Post by splints »

well i did the sweep for pepstar and mark ride..... and what a great loop...not quite 1.5 with the rain...2 and a dribble in parts...but we all got thru... as for harry...well as an elite member cruiser did ride off on one of his birthday rides in his underdacks.... so it happens to the best...great ride....as usual great banter around the campfire.... met some folks who I didnt know from a bar of soap... but they all have a story..... great to see becky...mick...miranda.... heidi...bushy ...and apologies to anyone else I jibbajabbad with on satdy....apart from usual suspects....I did well and truly qualify for the front seat of my car... there was talk of a yearly.... chalk me in... until next time troops...
splints
Reactions:

Post by splints »

BTW ... i get home sunday to learn I am going to be a PA for the first time.... nick and maddy are expecting.... now I thought I was getting old....never acted it... but maybe I am.... naaahhhhhh....not yet
Tracey Pepstar
Reactions:

Post by Tracey Pepstar »

What an Epic weekend at the 25-year dirtbike riders weekend! 70-80 odd riders showed up for the 5 planned rides, all went smoothly, and everyone I spoke to had an absolute ball and couldn't wipe the smile off their faces! Conditions on the tracks were absolutely perfect with the rain we had friday night, not too slick and no dust! Quiet a few old faces show up just for a chat or camped Fri or Sat which was great to see ImageImageImage There was lots of talk of making this an annual event, so I'm looking forward to seeing you all again next year! I didn't get a lot of photos, so I will pinch a few from others. Below is one of each group and a few favs!

A special mention goes to Tammy for bravely bringing Peter (Cluffie's son) out for a ride and spending the day with us Image
RIP Cluffie, we all missed you on this one.

Special thanks to all involved in helping me get this one organised, lead riders and sweeps, you all know who you are ImageImageImage
Catch you all on the next one! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Last edited by Tracey Pepstar on Mon May 13, 2024 8:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tracey Pepstar
Reactions:

Post by Tracey Pepstar »

And Bears Level 2.5...Image

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

hairyone
Reactions:

Post by hairyone »

Most users ever online 73 Mon May 13
Congrats to all yoose who've made it:
... (along with yourselves)... a success.
hairyone
Reactions:

Post by hairyone »

Imo... Yoose did cuddle warmly?
Bald head. Yoose give me hope.
Attachments
Tallarook24.jpg
Tallarook24.jpg (8.96 KiB) Viewed 2414 times
hoff300
Reactions:

Post by hoff300 »

Thanks to Tracey and Mark, also to all the lead riders and sweeps, fantastic! Also to all others that helped put this ride together.
Stu1985pants
Reactions:

Post by Stu1985pants »

Thanks Tracey and Co for a well organised set of rides. Thanks to Yates for a good "reach around" ride! Had a lot of fun with like minded folk. It was good to talk sh#t with some of the older crew too. Brought back some great memories! Keen as for another day out.