Murrundindi not Elswhere

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
AndyB
Reactions:

Murrundindi not Elswhere

Post by AndyB »

Thanks Biker Biker and Adrian Adrian for the ride yesterday. Great tracks with plenty of challenges. The ride flowed along and was good to see some tracks I’d not done for years. Really enjoyed getting out on a weekday and will be doing more that for sure. I will attempt to load photos hope only one copy of each this time 🫣
IMG_8089.jpg
IMG_8089.jpg
IMG_8089.jpg
IMG_8089.jpg
IMG_8089.jpg
IMG_8089.jpg
IMG_8089.jpg
IMG_8089.jpg
IMG_8089.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Attachments
IMG_8093.jpg
IMG_8095.jpg
IMG_8099.jpg
IMG_8103.jpg
IMG_8104.jpg
IMG_8106.jpg
IMG_8107.jpg
IMG_8109.jpg
AndyB
Reactions:

Re: Murrundindi not Elswhere

Post by AndyB »

Bikerbiker
Reactions:

Post by Bikerbiker »

thanks for coming along gents. Was good to get my first DBT lead done and dusted :lol: Not too much has changed out in Murrundindi on the old tracks, several new lines and new logs to get over, but mostly exactly as we left it. Except maybe stanley homestead - that was very different with new tracks all over the place and the massive canyon down the middle. Used to me my favourite part of the loop ... and still is. All the usual challanges of loose rock and lots of logs to step up really challanges the body to get to the top in one piece.

Will try and arrange for a ride next friday. ATM its showing at 27c so an easy pace with lots of breaks will do it. 8-)
Attachments
IMG_9725.JPG
IMG_9742.JPG
stanley. has changed, this is the wet rock face you used to go straight up. trees over the track means the path is up around the right side as demonstrated by AdrianAdrian
stanley. has changed, this is the wet rock face you used to go straight up. trees over the track means the path is up around the right side as demonstrated by AdrianAdrian
IMG_9762.JPG
IMG_9767.JPG
IMG_9731.jpg
IMG_9749.jpg
IMG_9757.jpg
old stanley rock face to the left. New dry rock path. A challenge especially as you have to duck under a large branch as you get up these rocks!
old stanley rock face to the left. New dry rock path. A challenge especially as you have to duck under a large branch as you get up these rocks!
IMG_9745.JPG
Adrian Adrian
Reactions:

Post by Adrian Adrian »

Thanks so much Bikerbiker for posting and leading. A great time can be had at Murrindindi!

Really appreciate you and AndyB getting the cameras out so often. And thanks both for allowing me the frequent rests!

I've only ridden there a few times but always have a big smile at the end of the day.

Cheers
Murdoch
Reactions:

Post by Murdoch »

Good to see some of the old tracks are still getting some traffic