Thurs Tallarook

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
Adrian Adrian
Reactions:

Thurs Tallarook

Post by Adrian Adrian »

Well the DBT forum delivers again - a good ride with a nice bloke who knows what he's doing. It's great to be able to find reliable, capable riders to enjoy the bush with.

RubberToe and I had a good go at Tallarook. (Ride reports show we have ridden before but neither of us could match a face with the DBT nick.)

We did some of the long rocky ups and downs towards the south, which were pretty straightforward now that it's dry (except for me dropping it on a downhill; nothing spectacular though).

We had a look at a steep section near Tehan's No2/ Brandy track - RubberToe could have given it a good go I reckon but he would have been helping haul my bike, so we left it for a other day.

Then we worked through some cruisy stuff and tighter bits, then headed up towards the reservoir. Came across a friendly forestry ute that advised there was some work and heavy machinery nearby, so we turned around and headed for the escarpment view another way.

After about 50km I was getting tired; time to head back to cars.

Thanks for coming out RubberToe
Rubber Toe
Reactions:

Re: Thurs Tallarook

Post by Rubber Toe »

Hey Adrian! Thank you for organising the day! Was great getting out, certainly did a great job navigating your way around. Ripper day mate! Thank You