Chewton is calling!! But day light savings is here!!!!

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
hoff300
Reactions:

Chewton is calling!! But day light savings is here!!!!

Post by hoff300 »

Thanks, young Matt for putting this ride together. As usual we all met at the meeting place and talked sh-t as usual, then got geared up!! Off we went with Matt leading, modest Dann as sweep, Hollywood.DC and his friend from NSW left us early on with, I will call it a bike problem. We moved on to Scorpio, well that would have to be the worst run I had to the top, but great fun. This place is a great place to ride, rocky, sometimes flowy, and then demanding at times. Matt led us around the usual stuff, but with a little extra added in compliments of Cobraone, AWESOME. Then of course Matt's head was always looking for more, and he found a little bit of harder rocky gullies that everyone did so easy?? We all could have handled more, but Brian was running low on fuel, we were very concerned with that!!!🤣 Matt said that this ride would finish at a certain time, but with day light saving here 530 was the new finish time!😂 Special mention goes to BETA-MAN "Glezzo" that boy can ride. Then of course the rest of the boy's on this fun ride. Brian just taking the p-ss about the fuel situation, I needed to get home for a nap! Until the next one enjoy!
kbuxx
Reactions:

Re: Chewton is calling!! But day light savings is here!!!!

Post by kbuxx »

Yes thanks Matt for leading an awesome day on the pegs (in my case on the seat!). Also thanks Dann for sweeping and getting me out a a predicament (once again) and thanks Eric (not sure why but I know I owe you a thanks (or two). Yes Glezzo can definitely ride and chewed up Chewton quite easily. As I face planted and bit the dust about 5 times, I may have to lower my rider rating down a notch. As this was a 2+, my new level is 1+. Yes I was getting low on fuel which forced us to head for the cars. I am not sure that Matt had any intention of heading to the cars at all, there is always something else to explore and some new stuff was discovered near the end (even though I was low on fuel and told "it doesn't matter lol). Thanks Eric! It was a long day with just enough energy in my tank to last till 5:30. I did run out of water 1/2 an hour before the ride ended, almost ran out of fuel and almost ran out of energy. I think that is the sign of a great ride when it took everything you had. Thanks all for a good day out! Thanks Eric!
holiwood.dc
Reactions:

Re: Chewton is calling!! But day light savings is here!!!!

Post by holiwood.dc »

Matt, I was having a great ride, unfortunately had to call it early due to the NSW friend. Looking forward to joining you again in the future.