Dann's Dissa Delight - Sun 23rd - Thanks Eric

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
kmatts55
Reactions:

Dann's Dissa Delight - Sun 23rd - Thanks Eric

Post by kmatts55 »

For those that didn't attend, you missed out on a very nice Dissa delight ride.
We had a good capable crew of 5 riders.
Conditions were mostly perfect, albeit a bit of rain at the end of the day.
On bikes at 9.00am,
Back at cars at 4.30pm
No idea on how many klm's - probably less than 35klm
Yes it was a biggish day, but Dissa can do that to you. Seems like when I ride with this crew at Dissa, we are always having a late one, with a mad dash back to the cars.
We did a bit of everything, old stuff, new stuff, play hills.
I liked the brand new trail that makes it way to the top of 3rd gear.
Brian on his new bike was flying down the big sketchy downhills now - I need to borrow his wings :)
Thanks to all for making a great fun day
Only question is - Where are we riding next weekend ?
Exotic Negotiator, C&W and SDU
mattkerr55
Reactions:

Re: Dann's Dissa Delight - Sun 23rd - Thanks Eric

Post by mattkerr55 »

Lunch with a view Image

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

hoff300
Reactions:

Post by hoff300 »

Dann or Eric? One of them led a fantastic Dissa ride once again! Okay it was Dann, but Eric would be capable also, thanks Dann. Well had a fantastic day out with this crew and Brian is definitely gelling with his new bike. While I can't remember the last ride where I didn't tip my bike over on harder terrain!! 🤣🤣🤣 While riding we bumped into a couple of hard enduro riders out there, one from the old forum, WOW amazing skills. Banter was good, so until next time, thanks Dann and crew.
2t4me
Reactions:

Post by 2t4me »

I passed all of your cars about 3:30 and thought you must have been having a big day!
kbuxx
Reactions:

Post by kbuxx »

Thank you Dann and Eric combo for leading us around a great day at Dissa. I really enjoyed the day. Thanks Hoff for the tube and Matt for thinking I was fast down a hill. It only takes some failed brakes to be fast down a hill though ha ha. Actually, I adjusted my suspension and it feels a lot better. So now the down hills are sorted, I just need to learn how to get up them.

We did have the hamburger with the lot. Some old stuff, some new stuff, big ups, big downs, creeks, we got lost, we got found and we watched some vertical hill climbs by some gun riders, very impressive. It was one of those days you finish but just want more.

The rain held off right till the end when were high tailing back to the cars, almost perfect timing Mr weather system.

Great company and banter, looking forward to the next one.
Dann
Reactions:

Post by Dann »

Yeah it was a delightful way to spend a Sunday and I'd like to thank everyone for coming.
With no set loop or specific agenda we just rode around Dissa, bit of this, bit of that.
Rode down and then played on a nice hill, then headed from there to 3rd gear hill via a different method. Glad to see everyone enjoyed that.
Finished the day off with some more technical trails and a ripper of a hillclimb before we headed back towards Andersons.
A great day out with a great crew, awesome!