Tallarook - Who Knew!

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
Marko
Reactions:

Re: Tallarook - Who Knew!

Post by Marko »

Great report boys, wish I was there, hopefully next time .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bushy Matt
Reactions:

Post by Bushy Matt »

Thanks Riles for posting up and leading and Dann sweeping, we saw quite a bit of each other down the back.
I've ridden at Tallarook heaps of times, even remember the "Tallarock" ride back in the DBW days (maybe Edge leading??) and really enjoy the tracks up there. Must say though, the YZ and me were having a love / hate relationship this time around. It was the first proper L3 ride I've had on it in about 4 years, maybe the 4T 300 has softened me up a bit too.
The after ride spread was just as high class as the ride. Only expect the best from W & C crew.
Didn't get any pics or video (Gopro SD card left in my laptop :shock:) but did screenshot Garmin watch, heart rate was up while riding. The high spikes must've been kick starting. I do miss the button.
Screenshot_20230403-092212.png

Riles - I've had this ready to go after getting a caution at a cross country, maybe 2018/2019. So overdue it's just not funny anymore
IMG_20230404_034255_1.jpg
Bought the Sherco so just put in the box of YZ stuff.
It's not quite running the same as used to either, might need some of your jetting expertise.
Fouled two plugs in three rides, never did that in four years and over 200 hours.
Looking for the lost world
mOtOcHiCk
Reactions:

Post by mOtOcHiCk »

Looks like a great day out!
Dann
Reactions:

Post by Dann »

Was a beautiful day spent with good company and I was quite content to just keep rolling along at the back in my happy place.
I had a ball.
Thanks all.