Neerim with Dusty

Ride Reports Pictures and Videos
hoff300
Reactions:

Neerim with Dusty

Post by hoff300 »

Neerim with Dusty, Just want to say thanks for a great day out Dusty. First ride back after a little holiday and had a ball, track selection was fantastic and lots of good people to ride with, can't ask for more. Little sore today going to take a few weeks to sort that out!!!
Rubber Toe
Reactions:

Re: Neerim with Dusty

Post by Rubber Toe »

Another great ride! The pace was quick with only a few short breaks. Thanks to Pete and Hoff for there tail man duties. I had changed my chain and sprockets with one tooth larger on the rear, certainly made a difference. As we were packing up in the carpark we were visited by two cops on dirtbikes , everyone got checked except Dusty and Hoff................something fishy there lol. Great ride thanks Dustin
hoff300
Reactions:

Post by hoff300 »

The cops just looked at our grey hair and being old, and thought they could do no wrong. The best bit was I think they said "did you have a nice day!!!
Bonez
Reactions:

Post by Bonez »

As said above it was a good ride being a small group the pace was on with little breaks had the heart rate pumping and I even had arm pump at one stage so all good.
Dustin lead a good ride and putting to rest to my curiosity of a track that bypass the two big logs and the bike eating rut after the logs as mentioned in other ride reports, chris was on the corner pointed in the direction to go up this bypass so I turned into it with much surprise full of ruts and a few bike stuck in different lines. Lucky for me that rubbertoe pointed me to the far left and got myself up and out with little to no effort, as I joined Dustin and the Hoff up the top heard a bike at full noise and quickly headed down on foot to see what was going on and quickly got my phone out to recond some footage, by the time I got there the noise had stopped and only a cloud of two stroke smoke is seen in the vid 😔 ended up being a full send in the air by big Pete no harm done and no one was hurt so all good.👍
Thanks to big Pete and hoff for sweeping.
Until next time cheers 🍺🍺
Attachments
20230226_084159.jpg
20230226_084156.jpg
20230226_084155.jpg
20230226_084308.jpg
20230226_084300.jpg
Last edited by Bonez on Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bonez
Reactions:

Post by Bonez »

Dann
Reactions:

Post by Dann »

Ahh yes, the good old unexpected full traction out of nowhere.
It's a Sherco thing.
Mine has gone full send a couple of times like that too.
_Chris
Reactions:

Post by _Chris »

Thanks for posting up the ride Dusty had a blast. Loved the early start and finish. Looking forward to next time.
mOtOcHiCk
Reactions:

Post by mOtOcHiCk »

Looks like a great day had!

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Big Pete
Reactions:

Post by Big Pete »

Sorry that I'm a bit late in getting this report in, but it was another fun day out on the trails! Firstly, thanks Dusty for leading again and to Hoff for his assistance in getting me unstuck a couple of times and to everyone else for joining in on the day! Now, as for the 2 stroke smokescreen on the video, yes it was my Sherco after it had performed a perfect backflip due to the throttle being stuck on!! This all came about after me stopping on the hill to go and help get the bike in front of me get unstuck ( I can't remember who it was exactly?). To do this I leaned my bike against a short tree stump and of course just as I climbed up the hill to assist, they got themselves going again. When I got back to my bike it had fallen over slightly and the stump must have pulled on the throttle cable so when I hit the start button she took off...literally , luckily no damage done! That was enough excitement for one day! The rest of the ride went well with plenty of good tracks and enough challenges to keep you on your toes.
Trailz
Reactions:

Post by Trailz »

Looks like a fun day for you all 😀